Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Infraction au compte (vol, hacking, sitting) complaints tu sain bob (MORIA FRANCE)

07. 06. 2013, 22:03

complaints tu sain bob (MORIA FRANCE)

Good evening,

I am writing to you to explain what is going on in this moment on the French Moria server.

Our old leader (phsss clan BBV007) left us and went to a different clan (Chronicles) with some other people. He did it after some fainting of the clan beacause he was worried to lose the loyalty of the most of the clan. Our old leader gave the leadership to a ghost player (Dexter), and Phss has its username and password. When the old leader left the clan she disattivated the co leader.

Phss reached the different clan with Z1 and after some times he attacked us for stealing Z2. It is clear that we did not have any help becase we did not have any leader and co leader.

Later, a player called Saint Bob arrived from the opponent clan and he received from Dexter (which Phss has its username and password) the leadership. Our old leader made this action for controlling us and obliged us to abandon the clan so that she could give it to their allies because the constructions are very well allocated.

Do you think it's a fair situation?

It could be easier for us to leave the clan but we could not defend without the constructions and our evolution (without king's hill and chappelle) could slow down.

Torquemada in its last message on the forum said that there was a sitting in the Chronicles clan.

Please find below a message of the Chronicles clan which explains the situation

http://r3.fr.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=vie…99277558&type=2

We ask you that you remove the leadership to Saint Bob.

Furthermore this evening Saint Bob removed the co leader and removed to all the clan the access to the clanique armory

I remain at your disposal for any further clarification you may require.

Best regards

Massimo Gallo

quante cose si fanno sapendo che sono uno sbaglio

quante cose si fanno sapendo di farsi del male

08. 06. 2013, 09:08

Sushimaker ne vient que rarement sur le forum français.

Vous pouvez lui envoyer cette plainte en me mettant en copie.

SM@bwteam.pl
Torquemada@bwteam.pl

Merci.

Plainte close

Les hérétiques retrouvent toujours la foi... sur le bûcher