Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour, visiteur, bienvenu sur les forums Forum BloodWars - www.fr.bloodwars.net. Si c’est votre première visite, nous vous invitons à consulter l’Aide. Elle vous expliquera le fonctionnement de cette page. Pour avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités, vous devez vous inscrire. Pour cela, veuillez utiliser le formulaire d’enregistrement, ou bien lisez plus d’informations sur la procédure d’enregistrement. Si vous êtes déjà enregistré, veuillez vous connecter.

Amendil

Dropinosaure à ses heures perdues

• "Amendil" a démarré cette discussion

ID UT2: 99625

• Envoyer un message privé

13. 05. 2012, 00:53

[RP anglais] Rencontre sur bw

J'ai trouvé le rp sur deviant art: http://sarge-md.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1eb67r
Auteur: sarge-md
Description du texte: my story about me and kirsty how we met on bloodwars

The room was bright and the mood was cheerful. i was wearing his full battle gear with no weapons attached to his belt the light shone brightly on my face, "what in the warp" i mutter unexpectant of an answer."how did this place not get affected by the virus, and why do i get the feeling ive been here?"

"welcome may i take your coat?" a voice said. then gripping my arm.

i then jerked away and reached for my sword with no relaxing feeling of it against my hand the man then reached for my arm again so i reversed what ever grip he had and almost ripped his arm off

"NO YOU CAN'T! can i take your arm" i said with my usualy annoyance in my voice and let the mans arm go and he briskly left me."where the hell is marko? is he here? has he decided to trick me or ambush me?"

looking into the room with clearer eyes i realised that there where people down there and they where dancing! the room must ahve been a kilometer in length and across. i was standing on a large staircase that seemed to be the only entrance in the room behind me was a 3 meter door made of masterfully carved oak.

"emperor protect all the trees and plants have been reduced to mush!"i havnt said that in a while.

"WELCOME" said a old and quite fankly frail voice a old slim man walked towards me with his hand out in the old fashion of terra. Did he want me to shake it or remove it.

after a moment of arkward silence between me and the man he insisted on talking."how are you i dont quite seem to remmeber inviting you but since you are already dressed may i ask you to leave the stairs." we procced to decend the stairs each step was a marble stone amazingly carved."may i ask you not to assualt my staff they really dont appriciate almost being maimed" i nodded slightly to show my acknowledgement of his point.

i was stopped in my tracks! the most beutiful creature i had ever scene was standing infrount of me she was a head smaller then me from what i could tell her hair was a dark brown and her eyes where blue as the midnight ocean she smiled as she looked at me it seems that my eyes where transfixed to her she was perfect "who is that? she is beutiful" i managed to say.

my cloths had managed to change before my eyes. i was wearing a formal suit with a tie and cuff links! no one notices and from my reaction i didnt either, wait a moment why am i not incontrol of my body.i started to move closer to her and she didnt seem to move away she wanted me to go to her?why cant she see the batter scars, or maybe the fangs?

"hello" her voice was like a choir of angels "im kirsty and may i have the pleasure of knowing your name" she held out her arm like the old man did before.

i took her and and gentally kissed her hand" my name is Adam." i said with an unusually nervace tone.

WHAT! why did i use Adam no one is allowed to know my real name why did my body not allow me to use sarge what is going on? The old man walked over and asked "how are you doing?" we ignored him. i carried on staring at her.

"forgive me i've never seen such a beutiful person kirsty!"i blushed saying that.

"u dont mean that" she was bright red"

"i do"

"your so sweet"

"im not. trust me" with a smile and my eyebrows lifted slightly but noticable

"your not the most gentlemanly but your just a little shy!"

"wha..."

"a gentleman would have asked a lady to dance"she interupted. instantly taking my hand and trying to pull me towards the center of the floor.the old man feeling quite rightly walked away with his tail between his legs.i stood with my arm pulled by kirsty and actually being moved. how could a mortal pull a vampire such as me.

"im really not much of a dancer" i admitted.

"and niether am i"

"ive never learned"

"then your with the wrong person." she smiled, and before i could think of another excuss i was in the center of the crowd. "put your hands in mine and hand on my hip. and just step."

i continued to place my hand in hers, her skin was so soft you would have never guessed that there was a neuclear wasteland outside, i placed my ahnd on her hip and felt a flushing sensation in my face. she must have noticed my embarrisment.

we must ahve danced for an hour it just came naturally to me i only stood on her feet 20 times. we said our good byes and i walked onto the balcony. i stood in the fresh air and looked out over the hills with no signs of a fight or even so much of a dead body how is this?

It was beutiful

i looked out over the stars and i could actualy see them why was there no radioactive clouds in the sky? was the war,the violence,and the death a dream or is this a dream?

"you are saved!"a mystrious voice said. i turned around and saw noone!

"must be my imagination" dismission the thought.

"you are right i am your imagination." again i turned around and saw noone

"what am i thinking then?"

"your wondering is this love!"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"your head like i said"

"who are you"

"you" after a moment of silence it broke the ice and started talking"dont worry your are safe we have sent you back in time before you where tainted."

"tainted" causiously" what do you mean?"

"the dark gods and the vampire virus destroyed you and reborn you to be their pawn in a dark game of chess" he must have known it was hard to digest it paused " you are here now and that is all taht matters i was sent to tell you not to worry stay here and the war will never happen, you will live a long and healthy life, and have a wife and children."

"but does this mean in my time the war never happend? is everyone ok and how"

"the war did happen you where removed from your time and there is no way of revesing this and i must leave you now goodbye"

"wait" no answer "wait" still no answer "WAIT"

a moment later it hit me like a troll. everyone will be dead soon without help they will all die The Young Ones (TYO) will destroy them all and i will never see freinds or makeshift family again. tears started falling down my cheeks.

"are you ok?" kirsty said" sorry ive been hiding here for a few mins and noticed you crying wahts wrong?"

i carried on muttering

"dont be upset i had a really good time tonight and i hoped you did aswell"

"yeah i did just got some bad news"

"what happend" a hint of sympathy on her voice "can i help?"

"no you cant thank you for the offer tho"should i tell her about teh future but doesnt that mean she may think im crazy and get me removed and without my powers id easily be removed"actually you can help cheer me up"with a smile.

"what can i do" in a happier tone.

"will you do me the pleasure of joining me for a while and keeping me company"

"of course thats why i came here to start with"

"well now" she had changed and was in a more for lack of a better word skimpy outfit.alot better to suit such a figure as hers

"what are you thinking about?" she moved towards teh balcony and leaned over.

"stuff how bout yourself?"

"then why where you crying" completly ignoring my question.

"i realised soemthing"

"what"

"your quite inqusitive arnt you"
*kill her*

"yes ill stop"she looked down and smiled, before gently kissing me on the cheek, "what are your plans for tonight?" meaning alot more then she says.

wait a moment if this is teh past then ive been here before!i jsut ahev to do teh opposite to what i did now all i need to do is think carefully. what would i do here?

"i dont know"

"would you like to stay here or go for a walk in the forest anything like that"

"its up to you"
*snap her neck*

"your not from around here are you?"

*no* a serpent voice
"no" why did i say it twice?

she didnt notice my first message how and why did i sound like a serpent?

"fancy going for a walk"

*ok then*
"no thank you"why am i answering it twice.

"are you hungry" she said slightly annoyed at being refused something

*not really* the voice said again
"ish" WHAT IS THIS?

"i will have the waiter send out"

*im actualy from up north*
"im from the future"WHAT IS GOING ON"

"i know" without any extra added emotion and without thinking im crazy

"HOW?"shocked
*kill her she will get you killed*the orders getting louder

"i can just tell. what is the future like? and how did you get back?"

"its ab horrible place world war 3 is a neuclear war and it happends 2night because of me! i think? and something brought me back for the reason to stop the war."

"why you and how did you get back?"

why is she so inquisitive what makes her want to know?

*if you kill her now with your sword you will gain all the power you had and noone in the world can possibly kill you i promise you* the serpent voice was now talking to me

"i dont know all i know is i was chasing marko and ran threw his shelters doors and i was here. i think it has something to do with gods"

i found myself in full battle gear but this time in my weapons where there it felt good to know i can kill again, my fangs where back but my scars are gone i feel good as new.

*see what i can give you you will be a god just swear your allegence to me and we can take over this planet*with a more persivetone.

"No i wont"falling to my knees with my hands on my head"how did you get here"i shouted to the sky as if a figure was above me.

*kill her, kill her now, do it. i did not waste my time bringing you here making you mortal for you to forget who and what you have done for me*

"i have done nothing for you"

Amendil

Dropinosaure à ses heures perdues

• "Amendil" a démarré cette discussion

ID UT2: 99625

• Envoyer un message privé

13. 05. 2012, 00:54

my head was on fire screaming getting louder and louder everything was going crazy my head felt like it would explode. in my head i could see people being cut down as it was me killing them myself, Did i? was that me killing and prarying to a dark god!

*see you are pure evil and you will crave the new experiances i can bring you now KILL HER*

"i will not you where the one to kill my wife i will never join you"

the voice laughed and said*stupid mortal can you not remmeber? this is the moment your wife died by your hand but we changed your wife with this women your wife in this time died 10 years ago before the wedding so now you can ahve no regrets*

"whats going on2 kirsty said rushing to go and hold Sarge"fight it"

*hurry up for SLAANNESH*

"i have saved many lives aswell i am not evil liek you and you will not infect me again i dont need your help to kill i am actualy quite good at it now leave me alone and go change a weaker mind"outloud for all to hear.

the headack was gone and Sarge stood up in his armour and took kirsty in his arms."in answer to you question whats the future really like i can only show you but u will have to follow me in everyway possible"

"......ok.....Adam....i...." stuttering

"its sarge" i said in a joking manner.

i reached down and bite her neck she fainted and i held her steady i implanted fake memorys of how she turned, i picked up her lifeless body and ran towards teh end of the balcony and lept
Amendil
MégaChef de la confrérie des boulets
Créateur et chef de la confrérie anti-caravane

Discussions similaires