Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

13. 02. 2010, 20:27

Trade and evaluation in UT3

I think its a big problem there.

I want to say that evaluation system is very bad. If you have 3 evaluations, like: 500, 500, 1500, you can't say: "official price for this item is 833", and thats what moderators do. They don't care that (for example) the person who said this item is worth 1500 was wrong, they just calculate mathematically and say this is official price, you can sell this item for 50% more or less. I think it is sick... It is not so bad when items are worth 300-500 pdp, but when you will be able to sell the item for 15k while its real value is 30k, its gonna be really abused. And when the person from one clan will ask for evaluation of the item, the opposite clan can evaluate it much lower than its real value and moderators will just calculate the price... And in the second way - the seller's friends might make the official price higher...

I think we should not take care so much about the rules, but think about what is happening on auction.
If there are very different evaluations, like: 500, 500, 1500 or like: 22000, 25000, 50000, you can't just calculate (22k+25k+50k)/3 but you have to think what is the real price and who was wrong in this evaluation (22k and 25k were wrong or 50k was wrong) and remove this evaluation (plus, person who evaluates wrong should get warning, at least thats how it works on polish server...)
Or if the glock's price was 300 last week, but now everybody sells them for 100 that means the price has changed. But if you see 30 auctions of bon uzi for 2,5k each, and somebody sells that item for VI 1300 it should not be tolerated.

Plus, I want to say its the beggining of the server, the prices changes every day and its not a good thing when moderators interfere in black market too much.

Anyway, please read this and think about it... Thanks for reading and sorry for writing in English, I can't speak french.
Moria FR: Vincent.
UT3 FR: Vincent
Hellsing Foundation Member on both servers.

Ce message a été modifié 1 fois, dernière modification par "Vincent02" (13.02.2010, 20:31)

Ecthelion

Coureur Céleste

ID UT1: 6190

ID UT2: 70408

ID UT3: 39

• Envoyer un message privé

13. 02. 2010, 21:12

La trad n'est pas forcément optimale, mais ca doit être à peut près ca (si vous pensez que je me suis trompé, faites le moi savoir et j'éditerais. Idem pour ma réponse d'ailleurs) :

Citation

Je voudrais dire que le système d'évaluation est vraiment mauvais. Si vous avez 3 évals, par exemple 500, 500 et 1500, vous ne pouvez pas dire "le prix officiel de cet item est 833" et c'est ce que font les modos. Ils se moquent de savoir (par exemple) si la personne qui évalue cet item à 1500 se trompait, il calcule juste mathématiquement et disent que c'est le prix officiel, vous pouvez alors vendre cet item pour 50% de plus ou de moins. Je pense que ca ne va pas... Ce n'est pas si mal quand les items valent 300-500 pdp, mai quand vous pourrez vendre un item pour 15k alors que sa valeur réelle est 30k, c'est vraiment abusé. et quand une personne d'un clan demandera à évaluer un item, le clan adverse pourra l'évaluer beaucoup moins que le prix réel et les modos calculeront simplement le prix... D'un autre coté, les amis du vendeur pourront faire monter le prix officiel

Je pense que nou ne devrions pas nous préoccuper autant du réglement, mais plutot des encheres
Si il y a différentes évals, par exemple 500, 500, 1500, ou encore 22000, 25000, 50000, vous ne pouvez pas juste calculer (22k+25k+50k)/3 mais vous devez savoir quel est le prix réel et qui avait tord dans cette évaluation (soit ceux qui ont dit 22k et 25k, soit celui qui a dit 50k) et les annuler cette évaluation (qui plus est, le personnes qui évaluent mal devraient recevoir un avertissement, en tout cas c'est comme ca sur les serveurs polonais...)
Ou si le prix des glock était de 300 la semaine derniere, mais que maintenant tout le monde les vend pour 100 cela signifie que le prix a changé. Mais si vous voyez 30 ventes de bons uzis pour 2.5k chacun, et que quelqu'un en vend un pour 1300 en VI cela ne devrait pas être toléré.

Par ailleurs, je voudrais dire que c'est le début du serveur, les prix changent tous les jours et ce n'est pas une bonne chose que les modos interfèrent trop dans le marché noir

Quoi qu'il en soit, merci de lire ceci et d'y réfléchir... Désolé d'avoir écrit en anglais, je ne parle pas français.

Moderators are here to supervise how the evaluations work and to avoid this kind of things.
They don't know the exact price of all the items in the game (nobody knows ^^) but they are able to prevent any abuse
If you see a suspicious evaluation, you can simply inform them about it and they take a decision

Les modos ont la pour contrôler comment les evals se passent et pour éviter ce genre de choses.
Ils ne connaissent sans doute pas le prix exact de tous les items du jeu (personne ne le connait) mais ils sont capables d'empêcher les abus
Si tu vois une éval douteuse, il te suffit de les prévenir et ils trancheront

Ce message a été modifié 4 fois, dernière modification par "Ecthelion" (13.02.2010, 21:26)

yohannj

Dropinosaure à ses heures perdues

ID UT2: 99625

13. 02. 2010, 22:56

I don't totally agree with you. If I take your example, 25k, 25k and 50k. If these 3 player who evaluate the item have a good justification, then moderators must do (25k+25k+50k)/3. The evaluation, if I well remember, it's: If I would like to buy this item (and I have infinite money), I would pay x PoP because.... .

If it's only: I would pay 50k because this is a beautiful item and I want it and it is cool etc... . This evaluation shouldn't be taken when moderators calculate the price.

That's my point of view.

(And if you want to do like in polish forum, you should take a "réprimande" because you speak only in english, they are really rude about this)

Je ne suis pas totalement d'accord avec toi. Si je prend ton exemple, 25k, 25k et 50k. Si c'est 3 personnes qui ont évalué l'item avait une bonne justification, alors les modérateurs doivent faire (25k+25k+50k)/3. Les évaluations, si je me souviens bien, c'est: Si j'aimerais acheter cet item (et que j'ai une infinité d'argent), je payerais x PdP car.... .

Si c'est juste: Je voudrais payer 50k car l'item est ben et je le veut and il est cool etc... . Cette évaluation ne devraient pas être prise en compte lorsque les modérateurs calculent le prix.

C'est mon point de vue.
Amendil
MégaChef de la confrérie des boulets
Créateur et chef de la confrérie anti-caravane

13. 02. 2010, 23:23

I never saw anyone got punished for speaking in english on polish forum... Anyway, its not a point. I am not saying polish forum is perfect, I just say this one little thing is solved better there.
In my opinion, if one person says the item is worth 25 000 pdp, and the second says its worth 50 000, no matter what are their reasons of evaluating like this, one of them is wrong and you can't make it (X+Y)/2. I saw evaluations like this without any explaination, and moderator just calculated it and said its his official price and everybody has to obey it or else you will have problems with selling/buying this item in real, market prices.

14. 02. 2010, 02:19

Le probleme de faire des encheres sans evaluations préalables ( donc sans limites ) permet le push tout simplement

yohannj

14. 02. 2010, 08:26

When you evaluate, you don't say: this item should cost x PoP because.... But you should say If I have PoP and if I want this item, I would pay it x PoP because...

So one player saying it cost 25k and another who say it cost 50k is understandable.
Amendil

14. 02. 2010, 09:40

No. When you evaluate, you should say: this item is good for people, who XXX (for example: who play male character and fight with cac 1h and have 50+ lvl), there is YYY people like this (for example: a lot of, a few) and in my opinion, comparing to other, similar item's prices and attributes, they will pay ZZZ pdp for it.

When you evaluate, you should say how much players will pay for this item if they have enough pdp, not how much you would pay if you had pdp. You evaluate for all the commerce, for all people from the server, not for yourself. Evaluating for yourself is not objective and it can't be that 3 people say how much they would pay for item if they had unlimited pdp, their prices are 300% different, and there comes a moderator, calculates average pdp and says: from now on, everybody on this server have to pay X pdp for this item.

Ce message a été modifié 2 fois, dernière modification par "Vincent02" (14.02.2010, 09:44)

yohannj

14. 02. 2010, 12:32

When you evaluate, you don't say: this item should cost x PoP because.... But you should say If I have PoP and if I want this item, I would pay it x PoP because...
When you evaluate, you should say how much players will pay for this item if they have enough pdp, not how much you would pay if you had pdp. You evaluate for all the commerce, for all people from the server, not for yourself.
Don't you say the same things than me? :sleeping:
Amendil

Discussions similaires